Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

finnaly~~~hopes

finnally he is bak he kol me bak at 1st i'm happy but now i dun think so~~~

cuz we two just only friends even i found him i also feel ok ok only~~~~~

when i see syaza is so happy she found her bf i feel happy to her too


i call you not to treat me like last time cuz we can't go bak to last time~~~~


maybe eu r going to find a new gf can treat eu as well as she can

i can't give eu wht eu want cuz i dun wht is negative thinking positive thinking i really dun know


I"M SURFFER of this......and i'm so confused=[


eu saw w e can get bak together after tht problem have solve~~~~if really solve we can't together bak also CUZ THT FEEL EU HAVE IT TO ME IS NOT LIKE LAST TIME ANYMORE


I KNEW THT


leave me alone~~~~dun care me much~~~~

CUZ I"M NOT A GOOD GIRL.....even your dad also dun like me =[

No comments:

Post a Comment