Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

i-BLASK

i-BLASK forever won't bak to i-BLASK anymore?????

i sitll remember tht bad want me to allowed him to quit this roup but i not allowed cuz this group is i make it out on this group hu also cannot quit~~~~


but now B not here~~~~S also not here~~~~~

this group dissapear like this???

we haven't done our i-BLASK party=[

i still remember tht last time we at class sit together and play have jokes now~~~~he not here anymore and zhi ti become so emo~~~~~and ISKANDAR i dun know wht happen some time got mood some time no mood~~~~


and i~~~~no mood not happy beacuse my friends~~~one by one left me~~~~~

i got one friends i call him as QQ
we talk we play but after tht thing happen see me also act din c me~~~~


and now i edy call bad for 2 days but he had off his phone can eu open and call me bak and tell me where r eu???


ARE YOU SAVE


I"M VERY WORRIED ABOUT UUUUU

No comments:

Post a Comment